Rats under coop & run

Ahhhhhhh! Got it! @Al Gerhart, can we see a link to you feeder to see the difference? I would like to see what you suggest! :)
There's rules against that.....
6. Do not advertise your products or services outside of the appropriate Buy Sell Trade (BST) areas of the forum.

I recommend the Ratinator live trap. I have trapped and killed over 16 rats in the last few weeks. Put it on a piece of plywood or they will dig underneath and eat the food in the trap. Use fresh sardines each night (this is the biggest tip for trapping them). Don’t just watch the guys review on YouTube, he said it didn’t work. My miniature dachshund who killed each rat would beg to differ ;)

This will not fix your problem, but it will help you while you get the right setup going for feed. Aluminum cans to store food will help as well.

I recommend the Ratinator live trap. I have trapped and killed over 16 rats in the last few weeks. Put it on a piece of plywood or they will dig underneath and eat the food in the trap. Use fresh sardines each night (this is the biggest tip for trapping them). Don’t just watch the guys review on YouTube, he said it didn’t work. My miniature dachshund who killed each rat would beg to differ ;)

This will not fix your problem, but it will help you while you get the right setup going for feed. Aluminum cans to store food will help as well.
YES! I love that trap! Same here! I got 10 rats a day with an infestation! That trap is really good!

YES! I love that trap! Same here! I got 10 rats a day with an infestation! That trap is really good!

I definitely suggest this trap to get the numbers down pretty quick.

We bought all of the traps that the store had one day. 6 different kinds! The ONLY one that worked was the Ratinator. The only problem I had was doing something with the rats after they were trapped. Thank you weenie for making it easier!
FEB1D20D-E2AA-44DD-894C-ED38E5DBC69C.jpeg

Ahhhhhhh! Got it! @Al Gerhart, can we see a link to you feeder to see the difference? I would like to see what you suggest! :)

I have, and love my Ratproof Feeder. We did not have a rat problem, but a chipmunk problem. I prefer the non guillotine style of @Al Gerhart 's design. I do remove the feeder each evening, so it does not stay out overnight (no need to entice bears...)

Back
Top Bottom