Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Everyone, meet my infamous OH... :gig

You know I can only look at this thread occasionally. Cuteness overload is too much! :love

:frow Shade, you got a keeper there! I'm sure you know that by now, but you should know how much we love your OH!

I think he has nicer birds than you do.   :lau

:frow  Shade.

:gig

What? Really? So, is Shade454 your OH?

And if so then it's no conspiracy to send me into a rubber room cuz I don't have to observe other people who can hold soft burds that spilleth over their hands and feel left out. I am relieved.

Yep, he is my OH... :D

And glad you don't need to be committed either... would really, really miss you... :(

Yep, he is my OH... :D

And glad you don't need to be committed either... would really, really miss you... :(
OK, whew.

Thank you. Yes. It would be sad cuz I'd miss all the fun and cute you post here.

But the funniest thing that came to my mind when I saw Shade's post with the hand held puff and had no idea he was your OH, I was blown away. It was deja vu of your 1st pic and then this new poster's of the same theme that seriously gave me envious pause. But I loved it so much and thought it was so cool there was this other person doing the same thing RF had done. But all along it was you. Love it!!!!

Please observe top photo of semi-stretchy baby and his webs upon RavynFallen's palm of hand.

Then, bottom pic of small batch of ducklings and some have black webs and some have orange ones. I appreciate the green surface since it allows for easy viewing of their little feets.

Introducing, Little Lilly...
smile.png

I cannot believe this. Look at all the bitty grazing fuzzies. Such an adorable little group of babies in various shades of duckling because they are all different. but the common thing they all share is that they are duck burds.

Littly Lilly, is she the cute bitty fuzz yellow facing the block?

And you are holding not ONE BUT TWO DUCKLING BIRDS? WHAT DO THEY FEEL LIKE? GAWSH I"D BE KISSING THEM.

Back
Top Bottom