Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Gotta start with @Julie Bird 's godduckling Io...
big_smile.png

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yes. My baby Io. Thank you for posting him first as the baby of cuteness he is in this picture. He my lil godduckling. Oose!!

Love all the pics!! Great idea for a thread. I can never get enough of ravyn's duck pictures!

This is not the one you had to wrap, is it??

Yep, I had to wrap Io... will post those pics when I can...

Great thread love watching them go from egg to the age they are now.. So precious and can you imagine those of us with large breed ducklings trying to get them on our shoulder? Now that would be a sight. 

Io still wants to sit on our shoulders... so does Lady Grey, lol... we have perching duckies... very sorry I missed getting you the update on Io's angel wing, I very much appreciated the help...

You should post some of your candling pics on here, too! Anything yet from the next batch?

Pic coming up on new batch... will get candling pics up too... this is gonna take me a bit to update, lol... ;)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  Yes.  My baby Io.  Thank you for posting him first as the baby of cuteness he is in this picture.  He my lil godduckling.  Oose!!

So very glad you found the thread, Julie Bird!!! You can visit anytime and enjoy all the pics you want...

Big Thank You to Debs Flock for making this happen!!! :love :hugs

Back
Top Bottom