RCOM Pro 10 Continuous Incubation Function Feature??

chicknbunz

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 31, 2012
Hoping someone might be able to help. I've emailed the company but no response yet. I have eggs pipping today but the incubator is down to DAY 1. 100% fertile when I candled them. Anyone out there have this incubator know what to do to keep it running after it counts down to 0? I'm wondering if enabling the Continuous Incubation Function is the way to go. Just don't want the incubator to shut down with good eggs still in the process of hatching. Thanks so much for the advice.

I read the manual and it is not clear to me if it will turn off at zero, or if the counter is just for you to know the progress? Seems worst case is you just reset it quickly and add a few days to the counter? I would do that now if you are going to do it. That wont mess anything up, especially since you wont open it in the process. Temp will be fine, humidity, etc...

Last edited:
UPDATE! I did receive a response from the manufacturer. The incubator does NOT turn off when the counter gets to zero. Whew! Thanks paneubert for the response.

Back
Top Bottom