Rcom pro mini EZ scope

Peafowlssssssss

Crowing
7 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Anyone here used this incubator? Can I really see where the head is? I’m incubating exotic eggs and each egg matters, i was thinking if i can see where the chick is if he was malpositioned?
BC225A88-8E5D-471B-8CFE-0BE47BC2AC13.png

I have always wanted one of those incubators! I know they are very high quality which makes me think the EZ Scope would be very quality and have a strong light. However, by the end of incubation right before the bird hatches, the egg is almost completely dark even with a strong light and you can't really tell they are malpositioned until they pip.

So even with this candler its not possible? The picture they are putting on day 16 shows the chick very clear if we could see the same and that’s what i’m not sure of.

Those are eggs that were cracked open. When you candle, even with a very bright light, you just see a dark area (the embryo) and the air cell as well as veins. It is not usually clear where the head of the embryo is, especially at the end of the incubation. When they pip, you can sometimes tell if they are malpositioned. However, if they are, you can usually successfully help them out. malpositioning is pretty rare, in a batch of 20 eggs you might get 1 or 2 that are not positioned right. I would't worry about it.

Thanks for info, i have doubts myself about it, the seller said he never tried it before. With my chicken eggs I don’t worry about malpositioned eggs but with peafowls i get at least an egg from every 5 eggs i incubate, usually the leg is above the head.

Back
Top Bottom