Re: Blue Orpington Egg Orders from Speckledhen

Hey, Cyn, we have talked a couple of times so I'm sure I'm on the books for Jan 14, Orps, Ameraucanas and Barred Rocks and whatever else you want to throw in is fine with me!
tongue.png
I plan on mailing you a postal money order this coming weekend to make sure you get it in plenty of time. If you could just PM me the name you want on the money order and address before Friday that would be great. Can't wait!
jumpy.gif

Boy gotta love this LOL!

Hard to correspond dates with shipping eggs with hatchery orders when I do hatch those babies out and my hatchery birds will be joining them in a few days older or younger.

Cant wait to incubate those babies! First BamaChicken is the first one to be in incubator LOL in Feb that is!

Yes, Kim, I have you right there on my calendar. I'll send you the information in a little bit.
Robin, isn't it just tons of fun? Thank goodness for calendars! I print out a blank calendar one month at a time off the net and keep the pages in my order book. I keep thinking I'm forgetting stuff, but I try to write down everything as it comes in, so hopefully, nothing slipped between the cracks.

Back
Top Bottom