Re home duck

SummerBoss

In the Brooder
Oct 23, 2019
I live in Willis, TX and I was asked by my neighbor to take two little ducks because their kids were afraid of them. I have 2 acres with a pond but no fence. One duck was just killed by a stray dog. I now have 25 duck eggs and a depressed and confused duck. Any advice on re homing the surviving duck would be appreciated!

:welcomeYou could place an ad on craigslist or here on BYC we have a rehoming thread if you'll scroll past here.
How old is the duck? and what are you going to do with 25 duck eggs? also we have state forums go to where am I where are you and look up Texas. What is Willis. TX close to? we do have Texas folk here on the duck forum. What breed and do you have a picture?

:welcomeYou could place an ad on craigslist or here on BYC we have a rehoming thread if you'll scroll past here.
How old is the duck? and what are you going to do with 25 duck eggs? also we have state forums go to where am I where are you and look up Texas. What is Willis. TX close to? we do have Texas folk here on the duck forum. What breed and do you have a picture?
I think 6 months? Willis is between Conroe and Huntsville. I have no idea what to do with the eggs.

@Magnolia Ducks @Texas Kiki @Texag87 Welcome to BYC! I don't know if where you live is near these members but it sounds like you've got female ducks and they might be willing to take them. What breed are they?
@Magnolia Ducks @Texas Kiki @Texag87 Welcome to BYC! I don't know if where you live is near these members but it sounds like you've got female ducks and they might be willing to take them. What breed are they?
I am close to Magnolia. I think it’s a Pekin, male and I have a bunch of eggs...

Attachments

• B8D7AEA7-4512-439E-B1BA-71A259F47F08.jpeg
    B8D7AEA7-4512-439E-B1BA-71A259F47F08.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
welcome to BYC. I am the next closest to you since Huntsville is only 45 miles away and Willis is not that much farther. Unfortunately I just moved and have not built a second coop and pen area. That is in the plans. @Magnolia Ducks could probably use a Pekin for her blue pekin runner project but might not be set up for it yet since she has 7 in the bator right now.

Back
Top Bottom