Re-Homing of three laying hens

Have you had any luck? I saw this this morning on ksl

We would love any Unwanted Roosters/Hens/Ducks!ect
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/61537047
Oh, thank you so much. Yes, I called today, and he has a 10-acre ranch up north and he is going to re-home my chickens and they will have lots of other chickens with lots of room to play and roam, so I am very happy. Thank you again for sending this lead. I was so concerned because I wanted them to find a good home where they could be happy and roam and have lots of bugs to hunt and eat. They still have many years of laying and even possibly having little ones up there as he has roosters also.

Oh, thank you so much. Yes, I called today, and he has a 10-acre ranch up north and he is going to re-home my chickens and they will have lots of other chickens with lots of room to play and roam, so I am very happy. Thank you again for sending this lead. I was so concerned because I wanted them to find a good home where they could be happy and roam and have lots of bugs to hunt and eat. They still have many years of laying and even possibly having little ones up there as he has roosters also.
That’s awesome! I’m glad you found them a home.

Oh good I’m so glad it was a help!

Back
Top Bottom