RE-HOUSING Pomeranian geese

annabaum66

Hatching
Apr 29, 2021
Hi! We have 2 pomeranian geese (one male, one female) that we hatched in an incubator 4 years ago. I am so attached to them. We are moving in 6 weeks and re-housng. them. We have found a farm owner that is wonderful and loves geese. Our issue--we want to know the possiblities of her male pomeranian getting along with our male. She also has one male and one female

Hi! We have 2 pomeranian geese (one male, one female) that we hatched in an incubator 4 years ago. I am so attached to them. We are moving in 6 weeks and re-housng. them. We have found a farm owner that is wonderful and loves geese. Our issue--we want to know the possiblities of her male pomeranian getting along with our male. She also has one male and one female
You won’t know, there are so many variables involved and ultimately it comes down to personality, both of the males and females.

I can tell you that there will be fighting at some point, they don’t know each other and they have to work out who’s flock boss. The females also have to work things out, usually the biggest drive to fight is the females cackling egging them on, so that’s something to consider.

The geese should be slowly introduced to each other, the new owner should have seperate pens set up so that they initially can be kept safe away from each other.

Back
Top Bottom