Re-purposed material - a lesson in recycling.

alright....anyone else feel woefully inadequate?
hide.gif
hide.gif
i hide my posting shame under this chair.....all I do one here is ask questions and say "AWWWWWW" at cute pictures. I didn't know prose was an option...
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
My coops are about 95% recycled or free material!!!! I call them the ghetto coops!!!! To be entirely honest I think all the chickens I have added up cost more than it did to build the three coops!!!!!!!

sickbyc.gif
I.............................................................AM...................................................................GREEN!!!!!!
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
My ghetto coop (yet to be finished!) is made from a bunkbed and old pallets. We shall see how it turns out. Loved the conspirator convo.
clap.gif

OH man, you made me laugh quite loud at my workspace, with the planing of the escape of the chickens
smile.png

My coop is also from recycled materials, in Portugal buying wood is wayyyyy expensive.

Can't wait to see your coop.

Regards.

Quote:
HAHAHA that was marvelous writing! This part reminded me of removing the 45 year old carpet from the stairs, floor, ceiling (yes ceiling) and support beams. Staples everywhere! I still find a staple now and then we missed. hundreds and hundreds of staples! and that was only one stair...

Oh, I needed that this morning. Looking forward to the next installment! I'm a big fan of repurposing. Unfortunatly our neighbors aren't as enthused.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom