READ "DRY METHOD" AND ADAPTED IT FOR MY HUGE 300 EGG BATOR, RESULTS AMAZING !!

Piglet, I'm tired of "The oral majority" and their views and practices ,even as I disagree
I respect the passion and their right to do as they do.That being said lets stick to our
forum from here on in, chickens. People would label me ignorant as if I just didn't know
any better . I kinda like it that way, knowing a good deal on many topics has served
me very well. One thing that's absolutely awesome is the availability of great info@byc
who ever the founder is he really knocked one out of the park ! Monday I'm introducing
my first ever incubated clutch into the main coop. Was planning to segregate them for
a day? If you have any suggestions please share . RR

Piglet, I'm tired of "The oral majority" and their views and practices ,even as I disagree
I respect the passion and their right to do as they do.That being said lets stick to our
forum from here on in, chickens. People would label me ignorant as if I just didn't know
any better . I kinda like it that way, knowing a good deal on many topics has served
me very well. One thing that's absolutely awesome is the availability of great info@byc
who ever the founder is he really knocked one out of the park ! Monday I'm introducing
my first ever incubated clutch into the main coop. Was planning to segregate them for
a day? If you have any suggestions please share . RR
how many are you adding to the flock?
how many are already in the flock?
what is the age of the birds to be added?

i like to add birds at night, i just go in with a tiny flashlight
put the new birds in the corner on the floor
when the sun comes up the new birds find that they are now in a new place

piglett

Piglett, I'm adding four about 10" tall, I had planned to leave them in a small wire cage
so they can see and get used to one another. That adding them at night idea makes
perfect sense. I still can't believe the results from the dry method ! 8 yesterday, 1DOA
today 6 w/ 3 pipping loud and hard. Judging by all the feathers in the coop and the heat
my girls are in full moult, haven't seen an egg in days. PP

Piglett, I'm adding four about 10" tall, I had planned to leave them in a small wire cage
so they can see and get used to one another. That adding them at night idea makes
perfect sense. I still can't believe the results from the dry method ! 8 yesterday, 1DOA
today 6 w/ 3 pipping loud and hard. Judging by all the feathers in the coop and the heat
my girls are in full moult, haven't seen an egg in days. PP
can we get an update???

have you done any hatching this season?

we ended up with about 250 chicks

now we are about to set 150 muscovy duck eggs over the next few weeks

hatch on!!!

Back
Top Bottom