Read this!!! Example of true Christmas spirit..... :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Dec 28, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    http://plattsburgh.craigslist.org/for/1525505066.html
    This
    is an example of true Christmas Spirit...

(from article:)

"This goes out to the very kind and giving gentlemen that had originally called me asking about the P.S.P. that i have for sale under the video game section. This perfect example of christmas spirit was a shock but will not be forgotten. My family an I are truly greatfull an want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. For those of you that may be reading this an are a little lost, it started out by needing to sell my p.s.p. along with many other things that i have listed so that i could get up so money to buy my two children some gifts. I have just been recently laid off an my wife is pregnant an unable to work full time. This gentlemen calls says he wants to buy it an that he is on his way. When he gets here he says very quietly that he is not interested in the game system, an places some money in my hand an says God Bless you an Merry Christmas. I was shocked and speechless, I didn't know what to say at first, I thought it was a joke so i said "Are you sure?" and he just continues to walk out the door an says Happy Holidays. Unbelievable Right?!!!! So again to who ever you are Thank You from all of us an God Bless You"

But guess what was more shocking? The man who did such a wonderful thing as that...was my uncle!!!! Yup, it was my mom's brother whom did that. [​IMG] [​IMG] I was so shocked, proud, and surprised when I heard about it.
    Thanks for reading, Happy Holidays, and God Bless! [​IMG] [​IMG]g

2. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    That is very, very cool. Hats off to your uncle. [​IMG]

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG]

Imp

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] [​IMG] There still are amazingly wonderful and giving people in this world.

5. trilyn

trilyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by