A Big Thanks to BYC!

MommyGirl

Crowing
Jul 10, 2020
Georgia
Merry Christmas to all! And just wanted to give a shout out of a thanks to everyone on BYC. I started my first flock of chickens in May of 2020. And I’m so thankful for this place and all of its caring and knowledgeable people from all over the world. Don’t know what I would have done without y’all. I don’t always post questions on here but I’ve spent hours and hours so many days just reading and researching things about chickens on here. I even take notes sometimes so I will know what to do if the situation ever comes up in my flock! Thanks! God bless you all.

@MommyGirl I feel likewise! I am so thankful for this website. What a treasure trove of information, and incredibly knowledgeable and helpful people!!! Did you know you can 'bookmark' posts that you want to save, so you can easily find them later? Click on the little ribbon icon at the upper right of the box. You can find them later by clicking on your profile at the top of the page, then click on the 'bookmarks' tab at the top of the box just above your user name. And a Happy New Year to you!

@MommyGirl I feel likewise! I am so thankful for this website. What a treasure trove of information, and incredibly knowledgeable and helpful people!!! Did you know you can 'bookmark' posts that you want to save, so you can easily find them later? Click on the little ribbon icon at the upper right of the box. You can find them later by clicking on your profile at the top of the page, then click on the 'bookmarks' tab at the top of the box just above your user name. And a Happy New Year to you!
I did not know that yet so thank you so much for that! And happy new year to you as well!

Back
Top Bottom