rear end pasting

MoChkRch

Songster
6 Years
Apr 10, 2018
Just received 6 black silkies..now about a week old...they are very small (miniature )and the problem with at least two of them....rear end pasting up. I've been cleaning them daily. Should this have cleared up by now...is there anything wrong with them.....and yes.. they were shipped from a hatchery.
Any help would be appreciated .Thanks

A few of my chicks had pasty when I got them. I ground up their food so it's easier to digest, gave them a little boiled egg yolk and added Apple cider vinegar with mother to their water. Cleared it up in a day or two. I don't think theirs anything wrong with them maybe just shipping stress or too hot or cold of a brooder can also do it. Maybe check your temp? I'm still pretty new to chickens so double check my info..

A few of my chicks had pasty when I got them. I ground up their food so it's easier to digest, gave them a little boiled egg yolk and added Apple cider vinegar with mother to their water. Cleared it up in a day or two. I don't think theirs anything wrong with them maybe just shipping stress or too hot or cold of a brooder can also do it. Maybe check your temp? I'm still pretty new to chickens so double check my info..

Back
Top Bottom