Recap on past few days of downtime and problems

Quote:
Wouldn't that be losing an hour? An hour he could spend chasing gremlins or even sleeping?
big_smile.png

Yes, he may lose an hour of sleep, but if he set the clocks back, he might have to re-live the nightmare.

Flashback!!
lol.png

You worked so quickly and quietly I didn't even notice there was a problem. (OK, I was outside most of the day, but really I didn't notice a problem)

THANK YOU for keeping the site running, even if it is on old software.

This is a wonderful site and I, for one, am very grateful that someone takes the time to keep it up and running.

hugs.gif

at least I know now it wasnt my computer! I am a early riser and was getting VERY frustrated without my BYC! I had NOTHING TO DO that early in the morning! LOL

THANK YOU NIFTY and THE ENTIRE BYC team. While some of us may get impatient waiting for our daily (ok maybe several times a day) BYC fix. It is important for us to remember that you are working hard to solve any problems.

You guys are AWESOME!!!! Thank you for all you do for us. Chicken Rustler aka Rob

you guys do so much for us with this site, how could we complain? thanks from the bottom of my heart. Were it not for BYC, I would have inadvertantly killed all my chickens many times over.

Thanks for all the support everybody! It's been a really crazy week and last night we found even more stuff to fix, but hopefully that was the end of it!
fl.gif

Again, thanks for all your patience! We really have an amazing group of peeps here!

Back
Top Bottom