Received a weird email... Is it fake?

Quote:
Don't forget, in south africa English isn't the ONLY language - they have something like 10 offical languages. As a guess, I would say LESS that 20% speak english at home!

So bread/breed - not bad for one not speaking english every day. I see much worse on sign boards and on the internet by those who DO speak ONLY "English"

Quote:
lol.png
I was thinking the same thing.
I'm just blocking, bouncing to sender & deleting.

If you get one guys, then it's probably fake. Just a heads up.

Quote:
There have been plenty of people here who have gotten up in arms (rightfully, imo) about people taking their pictures off the internet.

If they aren't asking for money or any personal info, I might at least email them back and ask for more details. Maybe I'm just a sucker though...

Quote:
This particular email doesn't say anything about wanting money - they just want to use pictures right?

Thats true but like one member said. They could have just taken the pics by copying.

Quote:
This particular email doesn't say anything about wanting money - they just want to use pictures right?

Thats true but like one member said. They could have just taken the pics by copying.

The fact that they asked for permission makes it seem more legit to me....especially since they aren't asking for any money.

Back
Top Bottom