Recessive Red eyed cinnamon/silver guineas (New pics)

Quote:
I hope they are ok, have you wormed them?

That pic was taken about 5 months ago, the two you are referring to are healthy happy freeranging adults (by day). So for the second time they are fine!!!! PS yes they are wormed with all wormer tablets, just to ease your worried mind.......

I hope so, good luck

Hi Oz, would we be able to see some pics of your white birds? I would love that
droolin.gif

That was for GuineaLady93 actually but I hope it helps you and everyone we can never have to much information can we

Quote:
Very nice!!!! So the non powder sky blues are the colour of the skye? I might have to move to America soon I think..... I love all the mutations you guys have.... Peafowl, guineas etc and the Call ducks
droolin.gif
And yes I'll be sure to smuggle in some of our cinnamons
wink.png

Someone say Call Ducks??
big_smile.png

Here's my photobucket album full of my call duck pictures!
smile.png

http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x396/ducklover1/Call Ducks/

Hi ducklover1 what colours in the call ducks do you have? they are a super little breed

Last edited:
Quote:
Chocolate, Self Blue, Self Black, ButterScotch, and White.
I'm hoping to add a Grey female soon.

The only pairs are the Chocolates, Self Blacks, and Butterscotch. I still need to find a Self Blue female and White Male.

Quote:
Very nice!!!! So the non powder sky blues are the colour of the skye? I might have to move to America soon I think..... I love all the mutations you guys have.... Peafowl, guineas etc and the Call ducks
droolin.gif
And yes I'll be sure to smuggle in some of our cinnamons
wink.png

Someone say Call Ducks??
big_smile.png

Here's my photobucket album full of my call duck pictures!
smile.png

http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x396/ducklover1/Call Ducks/

haha, LOL yes meeee..... I have been breeding call ducks for about 6 years now, the birds here in Oz are bigger and not as refined, but with a few dedicated breeders, we are getting closer every year.... Have most colours and am working on pied and magpie, plus I have develpoed my own line of trout!!!

Back
Top Bottom