recipes for those with diet restrictions, any ideas?

silkiemother

Crowing
Sep 14, 2018
east wenatchee
I am wondering, does anyone have any good recipes for those who cannot have dairy,sugar,yeast,or eggs?I am trying to assemble a cook book and I want to know what others do because my mom can't have any of those.

Can she have Stevia instead of sugar? Is it just cane/processed sugar or all sugars? Apple juice is a great sweetener.
Tortillas have no yeast. Gluten free are also available.
Any roll-ups are awesome. Tortillas w/healthy greens and a protein fish or chicken any meat really.
Grilling them for a quesadilla is good. I don’t eat cheese (it doesn’t like me) so use ranch dressing on the tortillas. It makes the ingredients in quesadillas creamy and rich (love it) don’t know if your mom can handle mayo or not. Hummus is awesome to use also.

Can she have Stevia instead of sugar? Is it just cane/processed sugar or all sugars? Apple juice is a great sweetener.
Tortillas have no yeast. Gluten free are also available.
Any roll-ups are awesome. Tortillas w/healthy greens and a protein fish or chicken any meat really.
Grilling them for a quesadilla is good. I don’t eat cheese (it doesn’t like me) so use ranch dressing on the tortillas. It makes the ingredients in quesadillas creamy and rich (love it) don’t know if your mom can handle mayo or not. Hummus is awesome to use also.
Never heard of ranch on a Quesadilla

she cannot have any eggs and yes she can have stevia and splenda. I am trying to find creative foods that she can eat and she can only have cashew and almond milk.she also has a problem called fibro something something and so baking is how I cheer her up and well, I need some ideas

she cannot have any eggs and yes she can have stevia and splenda. I am trying to find creative foods that she can eat and she can only have cashew and almond milk.she also has a problem called fibro something something and so baking is how I cheer her up and well, I need some ideas
Cystic Fibrosis?

For egg substitutes in baking (meatloaf, etc), I have used flax seed for binding; 1 tablespoon flax ground flax seed with 3 tablespoons of hot water = 1 egg. A good substitute for egg when moisture is needed (cake, etc) is applesauce or a mashed banana.

Back
Top Bottom