Recommendation for wireless microphone system????

Intheswamp

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 25, 2009
South Alabama
The church that I attend is considering purchasing a wireless microphone system.

The area the microphones will be used in will require a transmitting range of less than 100'...probably closer to 60', but will be transmitting from the front, elevated pulpit area to the back of the church at the lower seating level...thus, will have at least a few warm bodies between the mics and the receiver. I see that most wireless mics have a range of 300' line-of-sight, so I figure the distance won't be a big issue...I hope.
smile.png

The mics will be used for both singing and speech.

We are looking at a minimum of two handheld microphones with one lapel microphone. It appears, from what I've seen, that systems come with either two or four (or more) microphones. So, looking at the number of mics that we are talking about we are looking at probably either purchasing two dual systems or a single quad system.

We are a small country church with a limited budget but would rather buy quality once rather than quantity several times. Does anyone have a recommendation for a system for us that would be a good one but not break the bank? Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!
Ed

<chuckle> Well, it looks like there's not a lot of interest in wireless microphone systems.
smile.png
At this point this thread has had five views. Maybe I should've put "Recommendations for wireless microphone system for singing chicken???" in the title.
big_smile.png

Best wishes everybody,
Ed

Back
Top Bottom