Recycled materials coop finished!

I won't share this photo with my girls - they'll start organizing and asking for coop renovations! Looks terrific - I'm impressed - thanks for sharing the photo.

Wow! One of the best I've seen!
thumbsup.gif

WOW! I used recycled garage doors, old roofing metal, and an old double-bed headboard turned upside down for nesting boxes, and old tiki torch bamboo as roosting poles for my second coop....BUT I paid my neighbor to build it for me as I'm about not adept with squaring things off!!! Yours is a drooler.....

All I have left to do to the coop is build and hang the door. Built it out of old pallets, window sashes, scrap lumber, used tin and old pressure treated fence boards. Total out of pocket cost.....UNDER $10. Took about 5 days to build.

48611_phpfy8xltpm.jpg

Wow!! O-M-G... I am officially jealous! I will be showing this one to my husband... I only have 4 girls (lost E-dee to neighbor dog when I let them free range one day- so mad). I am already researching chicks for my next small order in the Spring. So, expansion will be a must for me eventually. I just have a "garden coop" style right now- pretty good for my first. I keep going back to your page and staring-- BTW I want your house too!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom