Red golden hen by hand

hey i noticed one of the males that you have has a white neck piece is this mixed...and what do you feel about about peepers do you use them...i first had them on and now i took them off...seem to damage there beaks abit so i took them off....and now theyre showing off to the ladies more....
do you know a lot of the mutations that come from the reds....i think i might have some silver red goldens but are unsure they are still young....

i also noticed you dont have any females in there...do you keep them seperate and then put them in for breeding....
this is what i think my silver golden look like any thoughts.

i have seven of these birds.. and they all have silver/blueish eyes and they are about two months old...the only thing is that they have no yellow coming thru like my small yellow males have....are they still to young to tell....?

Yes I have extra males hoping to sell them soon I have a lot of birds I need to sell soon and no I don't use peepers it seems a bit cruel and to bird man those look a lot like yellow hens

Oh yes and mutations I do have a few I'm looking to sell them I got them from ordering eggs not on purpose but I have some really nice looking birds

can you send me pm with pics of the birds and how much you would like for them and was curious do you keep the females seperate....or are they just in a different part of the pen

Hi birdman yes I will send you pics I will take some today and yes there is no hens in that pen I put my hens with the best three males I have for breeding in separate pens ! I will get back to you soon with pm of pics

Back
Top Bottom