red laced black wyandotte,BLRW BREEDERS PLEASE ADVISE

Blueroo63

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
N.Texas
if you have a red laced black wyandotte roo can you please show me what I'm looking forand tell me is he want i need to breed these girls

22607_dsc01029.jpg

22607_dsc01030.jpg

22607_dsc01037.jpg

any opionions would be very helpful thanks in advance

yes these are to golden but have lots of blue under feather and in some lacing and what I want to know is what color of roo would be best to breeded them with to get BLRW from them thanks

i know these are to gold .I want to see what a black laced red wyandotte looks like and would like to find a nice roo

Last edited:
If your looking for BLR's look at sterlingcenterfarm.com
I really like the looks of these. I'm not sure if this is what your looking for or not.

thank you Sue has great birds just got several from her,and they are very nice ,and she would know what i need to run with these girls to inprove the color thanks again

If you run a good red rooster with them the gold will dilute the red color. I'd advise against it if your trying to get good blrw. And start with good birds at first and dont cross them with any gold. I've got chicks brooding now from sue and cant wait to see how good they turn out.

Quote:
i agree, it would take a few years to improve those hens.....I would start with better looking ones type and color. Did you say you just got some from Sue? i would start with those, do you have pictures?

I've got five pullets from Sue coming tomorrow and fifteen straight run chicks coming from the Paul family at the end of May. I desperatly want some stock from the Foleys AKA Turbos, but will have to wait til fall unless I get an incubator and the Mrs. posts another offer like the one today!

I'm certainly no expert, but I have done a TON of research. Definitely would not involve the gold. You'll probably spend more time and money trying to get rid of it than you would imagine.

Good luck, I can't wait to get styarted with this project myself!

I keep having to remind myself that the post office is not an incubator with a phone.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom