Red Neck Coop

I dont think you will have much of a problem with the smell. Its not that large, you dont have that many birds and its not like your floor is full of cracks and holes.
Its really nice. I love the next box. And your plywood windblock is brilliant. Ive been pondering about how to block the wind on my south facing coop door. Its funny how the solution to problems can be so simple and effective, you just cant visualize them.

Winds today are 20 to 30 mph. I just looked out the kitchen window and saw my chickens walking sidways accross the yard.

being that they are under the house I think you would hear more if something was activly getting them. You could act. I love it.. the idea of chickens walking sideways is funny too..

PVC coopwrote
I can't spell it's breed, but it's initials are Great P.

It is called a Great white paraneese. I know thats not the right spelling but my Aunt used to have one of them and it got really big. I guess they would be pretty good at protecting predators.​

Last edited:
Quote:
Sure they weren't doing the Electric Slide?
lol.png

Quote:
Is your dog a Great Pyrenees? My husband had one of those years ago, and so did my grandparents. Thet are wonderful dogs!

I love your PVC coop, I might be able to build that one myself!!

And that was a really clever idea to use that space for the chickens!

Quote:
Sure they weren't doing the Electric Slide?
lol.png

Great coop and the visual I am getting in my head of chickens walking sideways in the wind is too funny!
gig.gif

Now so long as it's the electric slide it's ok, but if they start doing the macarena I would have to suggest chicken stew.
sickbyc.gif
That is one dance I am glad to see pass into history lol.

Back
Top Bottom