Red Neck

@Noellereagan was not aimed at you was talking about feed store saying sex.
Thanks for clarifying. I really appreciate that. There have been ample amounts of amazing people on byc that have helped with my journey so much but there have been several unjustly snarky people that have kind of a bad taste in my mouth so I tend to be unjustly defensive right back :)

here is an example of my 11 week old jake with sunburn
IMG_0024.JPG

Thank you all again! I am unsure and very skeptical on the info the feed store gave me. One person told one thing and another told another, and after reading and reading I have learned you can not always tell early. If the feed store gave me the correct age they should be about 6 weeks old

Thank you all again! I am unsure and very skeptical on the info the feed store gave me. One person told one thing and another told another, and after reading and reading I have learned you can not always tell early. If the feed store gave me the correct age they should be about 6 weeks old

I bought a royal palm from the feed store that they told me was 6 weeks old. When I bought 6 more from a lady in idaho who I knew for sure their age turns out my first one would've been closer to like 2 weeks max lol

Back
Top Bottom