Red Plye OEGB??

I found buff mottled rose comb OEGB, but they don’t have blue feet.
No OEGB that I’ve ever seen has a rose comb or white earlobes, can you link the website where you found that?
Don’t think she’s gold neck
View attachment 2920493
Here’s a pic of her a a baby it that helpsView attachment 2920492
She doesn’t have the blue is feathers on her tail. To me she looks more like the buff mottled OEGB with blue feet.

What do I think she is @Overo Mare ?
Those aren’t gold neck. Gold neck is mille fleur (which itself is mottled buff columbian) with dominant white. Those are mottled blue buff columbians, aka blue mille fleur.
Here’s a gold neck OEGB from ideal poultry:
1811F23E-F9BB-4E93-9CB2-2272657115B4.jpeg

I found buff mottled rose comb OEGB, but they don’t have blue feet.

Agree with Overo Mare (edit, and RoostersAreAwesome!), those are not OEGBs. Old English don't have rose combs and they should have small, red earlobes, not large, round, white earlobes like those birds. Actually, it straight up says those are Rosecomb bantams in the URL of the page you're on. Rosecomb bantams are their own distinct breed separate from Old English Game bantams.

Near as I can tell from a bit of searching, Atwoods gets their chicks from Ideal Poultry, who do, indeed, have Golden Neck Old English Game bantams, so I believe that's your answer: https://www.idealpoultry.com/product/1617/106

Back
Top Bottom