Red sex link rooster? Help!

I didn’t say that I wanted a rooster! Just that SHE did! Having said that, I do find it interesting that this is her third set that she has raised, and we have not gotten a single rooster. This set makes a dozen hen. It does seem odd.
If we did get a rehomed rooster though, what age should we get, and what should we look for? I hear such horror stories about them. It seems to me that we’re doing just fine without one.

I would wait until you get some more. You will get cockerels sooner or later.
Once you start accumulating cockerels, they build up fast. Learnt by experience....

I would wait until you get some more. You will get cockerels sooner or later.
Once you start accumulating cockerels, they build up fast. Learnt by experience....
It has been suggested to me many times that I edit my nametag to "SeveralHappyRoosters"

Also would advise against looking on CL or such places. I almost succumbed and went to pick up multiple animals just because the photos were irresistible.
(We would be one budgie, two horses and a pig richer)

It has been suggested to me many times that I edit my nametag to "SeveralHappyRoosters"

Also would advise against looking on CL or such places. I almost succumbed and went to pick up multiple animals just because the photos were irresistible.
(We would be one budgie, two horses and a pig richer)
How many happy roosters are there? Now I have to know. Also, are there any ecstatic or unhappy roosters? Please enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom