Red Toe Nail polish...OUCh my toes are not cherries!

Quote:
Nope it is all colors!!! TRUST ME!!!
wink.png

Oh my! We have a backyard coop in our suburban yard, and I intentionally wear my flip flops when I go into it so I can take them off at the door of my house and leave any guck I might have picked up behind. I have been intending to give myself a much needed pedicure - and will rethink polish - or make another easy-off shoe choice!

Another thing you don't wanna do is wear one of those little round bandaids on your bare leg. I found this out just yesterday. :mad:

Harley's girl :

ROFL!
lol.png
I wear toe rings and bright polish! They peck at them all the time!! And they even go for my tattoos and freckles! Crazy birds!!!!
lau.gif

Please stop it. There are healthy male members here.
tongue.png

When i first got my chickens, I HAD my toes painted a bright pink. Needless to say, I took it off cause they wouldnt leave my toes alone! Today I went in with a different pair of flip flops, they had the white Nike symbol on them and the chicks were trying to peck it off. Silly girls!

My girls attacked my toes today. I thought it was just the nail polish until I looked down and realized that I had dropped some spinach on my foot. They were determined to get the spinach for lunch and have the toes for dessert. Funny thing is they more often than not go for my wedding ring instead of my toes.
jumpy.gif

My freckles get attacked and so does DH's leg hair. I've changed from wearing flip-flops to knock off Crocs. They wash off easily and no pecked toes. They do peck at the holes though.

My toes are in jeapordy each and every time I go out there! I live in flip flops and have painted toes. One time, I wore a skirt out there that has little decorative metal rivet doo-dads all around the hem. They went crazy. I had to make a run for the house.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom