Redcap Chickens

How can you ship birds/eggs from another country? Are you interested in selling me any Redcaps? I'm starting a breeding program this spring. Last year i bought some redcaps from Glenn Drowns ~ owner of sand hill preservstion.

Kaylie

How can you ship birds/eggs from another country? Are you interested in selling me any Redcaps? I'm starting a breeding program this spring. Last year i bought some redcaps from Glenn Drowns ~ owner of sand hill preservstion.

Kaylie

frow.gif
I don't sneak them. I use a company in Kentucky that takes care of the paperwork for me. It looks like 5 of the 12 eggs are developing really well. I will have some more soon. So it will be a while before these will lay eggs.
gig.gif
Then the eggs are sent Fedex International with the permits etc on the box.

I have been thinking of buying some pairs of breeds I don't have but the 1,000.00 price tag PER BIRD is kinda holding me back.
he.gif

Last edited:
Hey, when you shipped your eggs, how much did it cost and was it complicated? I want to get some Asian bred Ko Shamo in the future, but all the American bloodlines aren't that great, so I'm looking to import. In the future of course... can't get em now as I'm off to college soon. They don't allow chickens in the dorms!

Thats why I can post anywhere what I've got cookin.
big_smile.png

I put it on my hubbys Fedex account and the eggs get here in 4 days.
droolin.gif
gig.gif

Getting the rare breeds here is important. It's a lot of work and money. But if no one does it, they won't get here or have no new blood.
thumbsup.gif

I have also have Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender and Lavender Cuckoo, and Crele Orpingtons in.
smile.png
Theres also Cream Crested Legbar, Lavender Aracauna's and Neiderrheiners.
ya.gif

Last edited:
Hi, I live in Weaverville, NC and purchased 3 redcap hens from McMurray with full caps and I am desparately (well, that's all relative) seeking a purebred red cap rooster.

I don't really want to order another 25 chicks.

Many thanks,
Renee

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom