Redcaps

Quote:
Hi Saladin

Yes, thats way I only put 6 eggs in. The main reason was to be sure my male was fertile. If either one of the two or both are smaller in body size than the ones I have in the breeding pen I will give them away as pets and not use them. Out of 6 eggs 3 was fertile and 2 hatched. Here are a couple pictures of the chicks.

79674_first_chicks_001.jpg

79674_first_chicks_002.jpg

Redcap Farm

Quote:
Hi aggies2011

Carl Brantley may have some Redcap chicks. A few months back I sent him a email asking him if he had any eggs for sale and he sent me a email back saying that he would like to swap eggs come spring.
thumbsup.gif

Carl Brantley, Wilkesboro,N.C. 28697 1-336-667-5452 [email protected] Carl has been working with the Redcaps for a couple of years. He is a former pro wrestler and has some contacts in England.

Redcap Farm

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi NYREDS

Yes I have work to do with my Redcaps but the body size will be worked on first. I dont plan to show any of these Redcaps. It will be the Redcaps after years of selective breeding that I show.
smile.png

Redcap Farm

Redcap Farm- beautiful pictures. Can we have some more update pics? Have any of your hens been interested at sitting and hatching eggs?

Back
Top Bottom