Redhen, Em, Laurajean... You have competition! Brownies!

Quote:
lau.gif
Go git 'um, Laura...
clap.gif

Wendy, grab his other arm, I can't get both of them behind his back... quick, grab it! MFB, spit out that brownie... I said SPIT IT!!!

I'll grab his feet, (while you have his arms), and put him face first on the floor..,
he cant eat brownies THAT way....

**Oh wait,....
roll.png
..**

Quote:
Yipeee!!!!!!!

oh wait... do I have to stalk you too? I'm running outta days.....
sad.png

Watch it, Bub...

Yeah, I know he stalks Wendy and I here in the northeast in one swift loop, we're pretty close. Sometimes he still has crumbs in his beard when he gets to NH from MA..... Not sure how he spreads out his stalking time with his other victims.

Quote:
Watch it, Bub...

Yeah, I know he stalks Wendy and I here in the northeast in one swift loop, we're pretty close. Sometimes he still has crumbs in his beard when he gets to NH from MA..... Not sure how he spreads out his stalking time with his other victims.

I'm glad that he vists you second.....
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

I'm glad that he vists you second.....
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif

4.gif

Quote:
Wendy, grab his other arm, I can't get both of them behind his back... quick, grab it! MFB, spit out that brownie... I said SPIT IT!!!

I'll grab his feet, (while you have his arms), and put him face first on the floor..,

**Oh wait,....
roll.png
..**

That sounds.... wrong?

I've gotta think on that one. Might as well have a cupcake while I'm thinking.....

Quote:

**Oh wait,....
roll.png
..**

That sounds.... wrong?

I've gotta think on that one. Might as well have a cupcake while I'm thinking.....

I don't see what's wrong with saving the best for last.
wink.png

Quote:
That sounds.... wrong?

I don't see what's wrong with saving the best for last.
wink.png

I quoted the wrong thing. Result: my post made no sense.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom