Redhen!

What kind of nonsense are you up to today Imp?

BTW, when I went looking for my Bug yesterday I found him on the roof of the house. I then spent about half an hour looking very foolish holding a large towel across my arms urging him to jump into it. I finally gave up and came back in the house. He got down on his own.

What is it about tuxedo cats and their death wishes??? Kitty was the same way when she was a kitten, always trying to find a way to use up her nine lives.
roll.png

Quote:
I am looking them up to find out more also.
hu.gif

Also would take some big chickens to gobble them up. They might not be hungry for days.

Imagine the crunch when you stepped on one.

Impy

Imagine the crunch when one stepped on you.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Impy

Imagine the crunch when one stepped on you.
barnie.gif

Nonsense! It'd just eat you.

Quote:
lmao, of course they are real...and knowing MFB...he's eaten one or two.
roll.png

Yet he wont eat celery...
roll.png

Gritty Wrote
What kind of nonsense are you up to today Imp?

No nonsense. I've been busy with a tree service taking down 1 large, 2 medium, and 2 small trees. In mine and neighbors yard. Cost a whopping $1000.
ep.gif
Oh well fast and easy. Very nice guys too.
The climber fell out of the large tree with the chainsaw going. He was OK, but the neighbor started screaming. Her grandson thought it was cool.

The tuxedo cats here don't have death wishes. But I swear that neighbor's Tuxxy talked that squirrel into biting me a few years ago. I guess imps are natural prey for squirrels.
lol.png

btw- If there were camel spiders here in Seattle, I'd carry a flamethrower.

Impy​

Quote:
hu.gif

Also would take some big chickens to gobble them up. They might not be hungry for days.

I be those things EAT the chickens!

Quote:
hu.gif

Impy

Yeah, the crunch when they rip your leg off and start munching on it....

Quote:
lau.gif
I can soooo see you doing that too...
gig.gif

Gritty had an excuse - she was sleep deprived. What is that you said? Oh, yeah, she did not need to be sleep deprived to do that.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom