Redpine Horse Stables ~ Horse RP

Zephyra moved away from the others and started trotting along the fenceline. She moved faster and faster until she was galloping around the pasture. She smiled as she ran, enjoying the feel of the wind.

Winter playfully bucked, then flattened her ears for more speed against the wind.
Bloom lifted her head higher. She was what people called a ''stargazer'': a horse who ran with it's head in the air.

Yes, definitely! What are your favorite things to do?
Cherokee watched as the older horses talked. Was there a faint spark between them,or was he imagining it?

Paisley whinnied... ok you go hide first. She wandered over to her momma and started to count... "one, two, three...."

"No, they got me used to the lead rope and sold me. The human that I was sold to just lost her horse to old age so they got me. I don't know for what though."he said.

Hmmm, well.... I dunno! Maybe you and Cherokee can train together.

Paisley continued counting. "8, 9, 10, ready or not here I come!" She took off across the pasture looking for Honor. She checked behind the bushes on the far side of the pasture, looked between the trees there also. "Goodness, Honor is a good hider!"

Cherokee blinked. "What do you think I will be trained for Mia?"

Oh goodness, I don't know! Maybe they will train you in dressage. Maybe Hunter or Jumping. Maybe Driving? Pulling competitions? What sounds like fun to you?

Name: Hope and Stan
Breed: clydsdale
Horse Color: chesnut
Height:? is 9 hands good for foal
History: born in Redpine and when old enough going to be sold for Budwiser cammercials
Mate:
Personality: both are sweet and rambuctious
Picture:
th

Username:polish

Honor snickered behind the tree as he heard Paisly complain that she couldnt find him.

Paisley turned her head towards the sound. Was that Honor? She headed in the direction of the stallion pasture. He has to be around here somewhere! She searched around her momma, looked in between the other big girls in the pasture. The was a big tree by the fence, maybe he was there!

Back
Top Bottom