Redpine Horse Stables ~ Horse RP

Darkness stomped. Fine. If she wanted to play hard to get,thats what he would do. He nickered to the mares outside.
Zephyra flicked her ear, slowing down by the fence again. She whinnied, wanting to get out and really run. She pawed at the fence and snorted.

Darkness shot a glance at Star. "What's wrong? Why can't we run away?" he asked for the third time.
Star looked over at him from her cross-ties, where Lauren was massaging her back. "I promise to run away with you. AS LONG as I'm the only mare you take from the stables. We can find other mares from the wild to take." she said.

"Thank you" Snow said softly.

" no pro-" she was cut off my Appalo whining. Her owner was leading him outside but he wanted to star inside." Behave!" Sugar said as he calmed down and went out side." Sorry that was my foal" he apologizedto Snow

" no pro-" she was cut off my Appalo whining. Her owner was leading him outside but he wanted to star inside." Behave!" Sugar said as he calmed down and went out side." Sorry that was my foal" he apologizedto Snow
Snow chuckled gently "That's alright."

Back
Top Bottom