Redwood Incubators - Information, help, for sale and wanted

Pics
Try Sunny Creek Farms in Red Lake Falls, MN; Don is very helpful is getting parts and manuals. Dons number is 218-253-2291

Les any one know of a source for a burner or chimney for buckeye incubators? Or have you used a gas burner from something else with good results?
And now I'm searching for an instruction or operators manual for the early Buckeye incubators.
Sunny Creek Farms is a great resource on all makes of redwood incubators for parts, manuals and information. Don knows incubators!! check out his website sunnycreekfarms.zxq.net

I agree that Don at Sunny Crrek Farms knows incubators but it is like your dealing with someone out of the dark ages. He doesn't take PayPal or credit cards but will definitely give you his opinion of both when you ask. So, it is check only and of course it has to clear before he does anything with your order. Took me six weeks to get my parts from him from the day I sent my check. I did get lots of excuses every time I called however.
One thing I order was a water pan for my incubator. He said he had specil made replicas of the originals made. What I got was a tapers mud pan with the tag from the store he bought it from still on it. I'm a drywall contractor so I know what a mud pan is. Of course it isn't anywhere big enough to get the humidity up to where it needs to be.
Also ordered two wire egg trays, one was good, the other had three wires broken.
Don knows incuabtors but I will be doing business else where from now on.

I'm new to BYC and saw this forum about redwood incubators. I live in Michigan and am looking to sell 2 Leahy Incubators. They have always been stored inside, as they were used in Biology classes in a school. They are in great condition. Does anyone know how I can find out what they're value is, and where to post them for sale?

I'm new to BYC and saw this forum about redwood incubators. I live in Michigan and am looking to sell 2 Leahy Incubators. They have always been stored inside, as they were used in Biology classes in a school. They are in great condition. Does anyone know how I can find out what they're value is, and where to post them for sale?
You can find Leahy incubators in a wide range of prices depending on the model and condition. What are the models of the 2 you have? You can post them here, on craigslist, ebay or local papers

[/IMG][/IMG]
Anyone heard of or seen a Wyandotte incubator, its kerosene fired, it heats air and has a wafer running the flapper for regulating the temperature.

I'm gonna sell 2 gqf cabinets, just finished hatching with both in ear ly June, farm master 600 egg with push/ pull manual turners, and buckeye #14 style "E" , $350 each. I'm about an hour southeast of Niagara Falls..

Back
Top Bottom