Reeves pheasant eggs

We are looking for Reeves pheasant eggs. 36 in total whenever someone has them. We have bought from eBay in the past. Yuk so please help.
Where are you located? (which state or are you outside the US).
Reeves tend to be highly fertile. They are also aggressive as chicks. My experince with the chicks has been they get along fine with other species of pheasant chicks until they are about a month old, then they try and kill any chick that's not a Reeves. So if brooding several species at one time be sure to brood them separately from other species of chicks.

We live in Olympia, Washington. Our plan is to keep them separate from our other birds. We had a male and female reeves, but our pen was too small for the male. So we are going to develop our land in eastern Washington to take care of the problem of space.

We did an eBay buy last spring. Bought 6 eggs, hatched 2. Had one egg rot in the incubator, whoo they stunk when they came out. Butchered both before Thanksgiving. Learned they would have bred this spring, he had his oysters and she had an egg track. How ever we want unrelated Reeves. Now I guess I need to change my post because we bought 2 females and 2 males around 6 months old. So let the fun begin.

Back
Top Bottom