Refrigerator incubator instructions?

phoenixbantam

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 19, 2009
West Palm Beach, FL
I am getting a broken fridge tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find detailed instructions on how to convert it to an incubator? Everything I keep finding on google is for reptiles =/

If you search on this site you will gather alot of info. Piece together what you like from others ideas. Modify as needed for your situation.

If you want detailed info go to ebay and search for incubator. I saw a sale of refrigerator/freezer instructions for $5.00 to 12.00 depending on the size of the fridge.

My friend has directions for one. I sent her an email so I can get them from her.

I will post it once I get it...should not be to long.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks so much!

Piecing random bits of information is harder for me because I have never built an incubator at all before so I'm a little overwhelmed right now... lol.

Speckledhen posted her fridge a bator instructions and they're quite good. I use two versions of it and I love them. One a mini-fridge, the other a wine-cooler.

I'm always leery of going with untested instructions "from somewhere."

Speckledhen posted her fridge a bator instructions and they're quite good.  I use two versions of it and I love them.  One a mini-fridge, the other a wine-cooler.

I'm always leery of going with untested instructions "from somewhere."

Can you tell me how I will find speckled hen's instructions for her home made bator please.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom