Regarding the Horses in our lives...

Pics
Quote: Even on the good ones, the head is just a little "outsized" for it to be a big horse, but a well-proportioned mini is a thing of beauty.
love.gif

How cute is that!!!!!

Mules are not stubborn. They are not like horses that do things from fear or submissiveness . Mules do things easily but they have to think about it first and decide whether their person will be happy or not happy about their decision.

My long time friend and eventual roommate rode only Mules.... So when she became a roommate I got an
edu-mule-cation
gig.gif
Her nick name was Wild Mule Mary and she ran with quite a few bigshots from Bishop Mule days.. From Dave McClintock the saddle maker to several breeders in and around Bishop.

She was the first person to show me this:

0.jpg

I don't have minis or mules but I do have a QH mare and a 7/8 Arab Pinto. I do English/jumping/dressage and western trail riding. The Arab (Harley, named after my God father) goes both and the QH (Dixie's Lena or Cat as we call her) is just starting reining. At the moment I am laid up having had a serious wreck on Harley, got spooked by a pig and I broke 5 ribs and punctured a lung upon landing. At 64 I don't bounce like I used to...lol. Another few weeks and we shall get back to it.

Harley out with the goats. He is 18, foaled him out of an Arabian mare, was an awesome night, my third foal and the first with color. He has lovely movement and we jumped 3 ft when we were both much younger. Love my ponies, my goats, my chickens and all the rest of the critters living here on our little farm.

I don't have minis or mules but I do have a QH mare and a 7/8 Arab Pinto. I do English/jumping/dressage and western trail riding. The Arab (Harley, named after my God father) goes both and the QH (Dixie's Lena or Cat as we call her) is just starting reining. At the moment I am laid up having had a serious wreck on Harley, got spooked by a pig and I broke 5 ribs and punctured a lung upon landing. At 64 I don't bounce like I used to...lol. Another few weeks and we shall get back to it.

Harley out with the goats. He is 18, foaled him out of an Arabian mare, was an awesome night, my third foal and the first with color. He has lovely movement and we jumped 3 ft when we were both much younger. Love my ponies, my goats, my chickens and all the rest of the critters living here on our little farm.
Very nice looking horses and goats!

-Kathy

I don't have minis or mules but I do have a QH mare and a 7/8 Arab Pinto. I do English/jumping/dressage and western trail riding. The Arab (Harley, named after my God father) goes both and the QH (Dixie's Lena or Cat as we call her) is just starting reining. At the moment I am laid up having had a serious wreck on Harley, got spooked by a pig and I broke 5 ribs and punctured a lung upon landing. At 64 I don't bounce like I used to...lol. Another few weeks and we shall get back to it. Harley out with the goats. He is 18, foaled him out of an Arabian mare, was an awesome night, my third foal and the first with color. He has lovely movement and we jumped 3 ft when we were both much younger. Love my ponies, my goats, my chickens and all the rest of the critters living here on our little farm.
I have a buckskin and paint too!!

Back
Top Bottom