Rehome Polish Rooster 7 Months Old

caitymurray17

In the Brooder
Oct 6, 2021
Unfortunately I have to get rid of my amazing rooster due to my neighbors. He is perfect about 7 months old and a white polish chicken. He has such a unique personality. He got bullied by my other chickens so doesn’t have much feathers on the top of his head but they are growing back. His name is fusilli. I live in Westchester ny. Anyone interested!

1639022522693.jpeg

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my amazing rooster due to my neighbors. He is perfect about 7 months old and a white polish chicken. He has such a unique personality. He got bullied by my other chickens so doesn’t have much feathers on the top of his head but they are growing back. His name is fusilli. I live in Westchester ny. Anyone interested!

View attachment 2923001
Did you try zelcro. Or buy a no crow collar?

View attachment 2923001
Livestock auction.

Back
Top Bottom