Rehome Ringneck Doves-PICS ADDED

tiffanyh

Songster
12 Years
Apr 8, 2007
Connecticut
Im in CT and was at my limit for my outdoor aviary when my alpha hen snuck another egg by me! It was far enough along when I found it that I let it hatch. I was already thinking of rehoming a few for space...so now I really thing I should. I also have two males and lately they are not getting along as well as in the past.

So, if anyone is lopkig for new bloodline or to start new, I have males and female, white and tan in CT.

Thanks!

0623.jpg

0633.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

Last edited:
I really dont feel that comfortable shipping them. Im sorry. I have added some pictures to my original post though....

Glad someone else picked up on that too; thought I was having a brain vacation...
idunno.gif
What kind of plants do you have in your aviary? I've been thinking of putting some small pots of dove-friendly vegetation in the flight cage w/ my DDs and Society finches. any suggestions?

ETA: wanted to say I wish I were closer; your doves are lovely.
smile.png

Last edited:
Everything I put in there ends up been dead as they enjoy sleeping in it. I looked up bird friendly plants and dug some up around my yard and placed them in small containers in the aviary...that way when they get ruined I didnt pay for them!!

Back
Top Bottom