Reintroducing Pat and Leo aka Mr and Mrs Khaki Campbell

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Henrietta23, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    [​IMG]

They are the cutest little things! So far a little friendlier than my blue swedish ducklings were. Those weren't handled as much at this age I'm sure, so thanks to PP for being so good to them while they were with her!
    They love the little boxes I gave them to sleep in. It really does give them a nice dry place to sleep. They can still fit in one together or they can each have their own. I'll switch to a larger one when they're bigger. For now these are probably the only size shallow enough for them to get into easily.

2. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    They are SOOOO cute!!! [​IMG]

3. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Aww! Very cute! I think I want some Khaki campbells now! [​IMG]

4. robinaggie

robinaggie Flew the Coop

May 25, 2008
    Texas
    Really cute! I have 12 Khaki's in incubation. Can't wait.

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    very cute babies!

6. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Kristin they look great! You have to keep me updated with pictures! Remeber to take the leg bands off their legs soon. See you at the coop party or salem [​IMG] Have fun in Ohio!

7. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Thanks everyone! That leg band comes off today. I don't want it to cause any problems while we're away. My mom will be taking care of them and all the other critters. This will be the first time she's had so much to take care of here and she's completely overwhelmed. I've streamlined everything and she'll be fine. I'm going to owe her a lobster dinner when we get back though! Or, even better, I'll buy her some scrapple when we come back through Pennsylvania! We can't get it up here anymore.
    I'm off to stock up on food for everyone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by