Reject Hatching Eggs - aka "The Undesirable Egg Experiment"

Pics
Sounds good!

Finally got around to an update picture today! The sweet little fluffy cheeked Olive Eggers!

5-15-20 (1).JPG

Okay, it’s been a minute….. how’s the last year plus been for the misfit eggs?

Learning lessons? Repeat experiments?
Updates? :pop:caf

I wish I had a better update... They were healthy happy hens, had beautiful eggs colors but were legitimately misfits until the very end and would sneak around and try to sleep outside of the predator proof run occasionally. I would normally put them to bed but on the night I didn't notice they were out...a bobcat got them. 😬

I'll be sure to make a "part 2" thread and post the link here if I decide to do another oddball experiment! :D
I have hatched multiple eggs that were cracked since this thread though!

I wish I had a better update... They were healthy happy hens, had beautiful eggs colors but were legitimately misfits until the very end and would sneak around and try to sleep outside of the predator proof run occasionally. I would normally put them to bed but on the night I didn't notice they were out...a bobcat got them. 😬

I'll be sure to make a "part 2" thread and post the link here if I decide to do another oddball experiment! :D
I have hatched multiple eggs that were cracked since this thread though!
I look forward to a part 2 & 3….. glad they were productive and healthy…. And I understand the sneaky factor…. It is what it is. (Shrugs)

Back
Top Bottom