Releasing snake to eat mice

Nope, I put out a multi catch live trap last year it is a see through plastic box trap with a one way flap.
I caught 8 mice...well 6 mice but 7 if you put halves together they ate two of their people.
But no, they don't learn, they just follow a scent trail of urine and body oils to their doom.:)
Dont mice learn?they seem freakishly smart to me,2 get caught with traps and then none get caught anymore,I feel like it is the downside of traps

How to kill mice without it suffering?
Those snap traps are pretty much instantaneous. Put the trigger side facing the wall and move it each time you catch a mouse. Be certain to locate it out of the way of other animals (cats, dogs, your chickens, etc.) I used to use a glob of peanut butter with a big kernel of corn pushed into it as bait. I no longer have a mouse problem. My flock can and will hunt them, chase them, exterminate them and eat them.

Please allow me to send you all the rat snakes you desire. They kill birds, steal eggs, and sleep in the coop causing panic and chaos among the birds. And when you catch them.. don't listen to their promises to stay away, they always come back for more :D
I've caught 3,only killed one since it killed one of my chicks,found one the next day,I also found a larger one sitting beside the coop,guessing that it tried to follow the 2 smaller ones in there and couldn't fit through the chicken wire,the 2 I released never came back,I only kill copperheads and any other snake that could be lethal to a human :D

Back
Top Bottom