Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
My mom had to have radiation, not on her head, I'm sure that makes things more complicated, but it wasn't too bad, just had to watch out for burns, make sure nothing on the skin before treatment, baby the skin between treatments. The chemo made her sick but the radiation didn't seem to cause much trouble.

You can do this

My Husbands Mom is stage 4 cancer and getting treatment. I seriously understand this thread and sumi your going to heal and be fantastic soon! 👍❤️
I'm not being negative although I lost my Dad to cancer over twenty years ago and today medicine and cancer treatment has improved so much that I'm optimistic for anyone being treated..❤️

IMG_3225.JPG

Thanks ♥ It's going well so far, though it's very, very tiring! The first session have me an awful headache, but it's been better so far. Thankfully it's quick too, about 7 minutes each...

I'm struggling to sleep in here with the staff checking on me regularly and being a light sleeper not helping me! But the days are passing and the treatment is passing too. I'll get through this too :) Staying positive!

My son got snow today at home... So happy for him, though I'm sad I missed it. We both love the bit of snow we get here. Hopefully I'll be home for the next one...

Thanks ♥ It's going well so far, though it's very, very tiring! The first session have me an awful headache, but it's been better so far. Thankfully it's quick too, about 7 minutes each...

I'm struggling to sleep in here with the staff checking on me regularly and being a light sleeper not helping me! But the days are passing and the treatment is passing too. I'll get through this too :) Staying positive!

My son got snow today at home... So happy for him, though I'm sad I missed it. We both love the bit of snow we get here. Hopefully I'll be home for the next one...
Oh sumi I can't believe your dealing with this although your a fighter and I definitely think you will win this fight too! ❤
I think of you daily and read all your replies. I hope you see so many snowfalls that you can complain about them..:hugs

Hang in there Sumi, get them to give you a sleeping aid if you need one.

(And if you want snow, come on over to Wyoming, we have plenty!)

Hang in there Sumi, get them to give you a sleeping aid if you need one.

(And if you want snow, come on over to Wyoming, we have plenty!)
I've just taken a sleeping pill... Not something I'm find of doing, but I need to sleep... I'm so tired today and I could not nap.

Wish I could fly over there and go make snowmen with you ❤

Back
Top Bottom