remembering the half drowned ducklings

beavis is a trooper I think. for being a crested and surviving a neer brush with death, and not having any other issues so far. he is so peculiar and has such a funny personality. his beak is almost crooked looking cuz of his speckled beak. I haven't ran across anyone who has seen such a funny looking duck. but he is so beautiful at the same time. is it strange that him and my Moses are best of friends? they are both drakes and have to be close to each other or they panic. ezzy could care less. She's such a people duck. she quacks so loud when she knows I'm anywhere near by or when she wants me to open their big beach umbrella for extra shade or when she simply wants me to come sit with her so she can stare at me and conversate with me. they are all special to me. they aren't too fond of my 5 mallard children and my 3 pekin children. I have one pekin drake with a bum leg that is the sassiest and tries to be tough towards the big ones. it is hilarious. he is lucky there is a barrier between them or my ezzy would have taught him a couple things.

Back
Top Bottom