Removed poop plug, but whats this?

How interesting! I doubt it since a roosters anatomy is internal and doesnā€™t come out. Though without a picture I couldnā€™t guess and I wouldnā€™t dare try because Iā€™m not educated on the subject. Looking forward to seeing what others say though!

My new babies from the feed store had the poop stuck, like so many articles here. When I tried to clean them up, their little butts are clean, but below that is a little hard yellow thing that seems part of their anatomy. šŸ˜œ Does this mean they're roosters?

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people! You probably have an umbilicus, but without pics we can't tell. Boy parts are internal though...so no.

How interesting! I doubt it since a roosters anatomy is internal and doesnā€™t come out. Though without a picture I couldnā€™t guess and I wouldnā€™t dare try because Iā€™m not educated on the subject. Looking forward to seeing what others say though!
I'm going to get a picture, but may be it is umbilicus as mentioned. I've never seen chick bottoms before!

Back
Top Bottom