Renovations today. (one question)

There are a lot of really nice ones like yours in the coop section on the home page. I think you can beef it up and make it SWEET.

To keep from getting cut by the hardware cloth you can add a piece of 1x2 over the edges. Kind of sandwich the hardware cloth in between.

If I were closer to you I would come help and even bring tools. Sorry I am not much help.

Plywood on the coop end and yes painted would help sturdy it up and make it homey. You can add a door to collect the eggs or get to the chickens there as well. I am glad you found a door that you could just mount and have better access.

You could stencil or free hand flowers or vines on the wood end if you add wood. OH and that would mean no hot tin roof too.

Nice kitty.
love.gif

So is the door the green wood on the side ?

If so.. this is a , "duh" moment for me. The coop I'm getting is the same A shape type, and with no door. I've been trying to figure out the best way to make one in the front end. But all the angles have me concerned. Apparently you guys are much more brilliant than me.
he.gif

As far as the roof color and heat.. I was in a little tizzy picking a roof color for my house that has no air conditioning. Once I was able to talk to the pro roof fellow, turns out the best one can hope for in color vs. reducing heat was 2% or 3% at best... not enough that I was willing to pick a color I don't care for, in exchange for so little help for only a few days each year when it might make a difference. So I picked a color that makes me happy enough I find I take the time to admire my new roof every time I'm walking home and get close. Choose a color that makes your heart sing.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom