Replacement parts for a candler

TexasHeifer

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 4, 2014
Texas
Sorry if thos is the wrong spot! I didn't know where else to post this. Does anyone know where I can find replacement parts for a Brinsea Ovaview Egg Candeler? I've lost the rubber ring around the light that helps focus the light on the egg and the whole candler is pretty much useless without it. I've looked all over online and couldn't find anything and went to the Brinsea website and they didn't offer any replacement parts.

I've not seen them for sale as spare parts. You might try e-mailing Brinsea and see what they recommend. Otherwise they are basically just a rubber washer, you could probably find something that you could make work at places like plumbing supplies.

I don't know if you had any luck, but this might be helpful for others.

I have just purchased replacement rubber rings for my Brinsea Ova view/scope candler from this company in Ireland. They post to the UK for around 8 Euros and they cost 6 Euros for the two.

Mac Eoin General Merchants Ltd

They aren't easy to find, but they are under the poultry section and have a Brinsea Logo image rather than a picture of the actual item, so you have to read carefully which item it is you are buying, They are next to the nose cones.
Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom