Replacement power supply for ecoglow 20 brooder

nirvanamike06

Chirping
13 Years
May 20, 2010
I lost the power cord for my ecoglow 20..... I found one that fits in a closet and is a 12v 1amp supply but the ecoglow says it takes a 12v 1.5amp power supply. I got it plugged in and warming for the time being as I have day old chicks in the brooder but I'd prefer to Amazon one here tomorrow that will fit but I was wondering if anybody knew the exact size of the plug ends? I dont have anything small enough to measure millimeters. Or even the part number for one off Amazon would be nice. Thanks.

I lost the power cord for my ecoglow 20..... I found one that fits in a closet and is a 12v 1amp supply but the ecoglow says it takes a 12v 1.5amp power supply. I got it plugged in and warming for the time being as I have day old chicks in the brooder but I'd prefer to Amazon one here tomorrow that will fit but I was wondering if anybody knew the exact size of the plug ends? I dont have anything small enough to measure millimeters. Or even the part number for one off Amazon would be nice. Thanks.
I don't know the size of the plug ends. If you find a plug that fits, has the right voltage and amps, then that should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom