Reptile Club! <3

Pics
Went Kayaking today! Was suuuuper fun. 10/10 would recommend!! I saw sooo many turtles, I wish I would’ve taken pics, but I didn’t have my phone with me. My sister has pics from today, but I don’t think any of us took pictures of the turtles. Haha!

Went Kayaking today! Was suuuuper fun. 10/10 would recommend!! I saw sooo many turtles, I wish I would’ve taken pics, but I didn’t have my phone with me. My sister has pics from today, but I don’t think any of us took pictures of the turtles. Haha!
That sounds like a blast! Glad you had fun :) bummer on the pictures but at least you were in the moment.

Me before we head out: “I’m NOT carrying anything on my kayak. It’ll make me feel unbalanced”
Also me: *has my sister’s heavy back pack on MY kayak*
Pics of the kayaks (we rented them for a few hours) below while we stopped and swam. The water was sooo shallow, but also COLD. My kayak was the one in the front with the huge black backpack haha :lol: I went kayaking a few months ago in Florida… let me tell you this time in Alabama was SO much better. Cleaner, calmer water and nicer folks! Alabama does it best ❤️❤️❤️
0975EEA6-039A-4DF9-819D-BDFB4EBEBD66.jpeg

Oh no... the thoughts are beginning...

"One more snake wouldn't hurt"
"Just one more extra mouse to buy..."
"We have the room"

Yep, thats right. I'm thinking about getting a new snake. Specifically a male banana ball python. Since both of my current snakes are female and normal morphs, I want something new to mix it up a bit! I just have to find one and convince the family....
1631543636152.png

@HuffleClaw long time no see!

Do you still have your leopard geckos?
Some updated pics would be really interesting!🙂
Of course I still have them! Idk why every time I try to take pics of Mango they’re always blurry 😭 But here are fresh pics, all from today: Also ignore any of those dried crickets— I know they aren’t gonna eat them, I tried it anyways and now it’s just a mess to clean out later lol.
BD3D9B58-2F4B-4411-964E-2E3CD7A1E626.jpeg
18DFDCE8-EF18-4C3E-B001-FBE611FAC86F.jpeg
115468D9-3520-49A7-BD1B-032C30F9A9DB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom