Reptile Club! <3

Pics
It's about the only time in my existence that my dad is pushing to get one:lol:.
I'm still after a good ol' snake though!.
Some arguments that will help you:
1. snakes (when mature) only need to eat once a month
2. that means they only poop once a month (very clean)
3. you can go on vacation and they do not need anyone to care for them while you are gone.
4. get a BIG snake, keep it where people can see it and, if someone breaks into your house they will usually break right back out! (better than a guard dog)
5. if all else fails, google Salma Hayek with python, you will get a picture of her from the movie "from dusk till Dawn" with an albino Burmese that no Dad can resist.
Good luck!

Some arguments that will help you:
1. snakes (when mature) only need to eat once a month
2. that means they only poop once a month (very clean)
3. you can go on vacation and they do not need anyone to care for them while you are gone.
4. get a BIG snake, keep it where people can see it and, if someone breaks into your house they will usually break right back out! (better than a guard dog)
5. if all else fails, google Salma Hayek with python, you will get a picture of her from the movie "from dusk till Dawn" with an albino Burmese that no Dad can resist.
Good luck!
Oh thank you!!!
I love you!! :gig

A friend of a friend used to have a snake and it always got out of the terrarium. Apparently it had a lid and all. So, what kinds of terrariums does one keep a snake in that it won’t get out of?

Back
Top Bottom